Monday, April 11, 2011

A Programming Note

I am within ten issues of finishing what I began a few months ago, reading all the "Brand New Day" issues of "Amazing Spider-Man" from the start.  I posted my review of the first arc in the series today.  I had initially intended on publishing about one a week, since I figured that'd give me blog material for a while.   But, looking at my unpublished posts, I realized I've got more than 40 of them dealing with "Amazing Spider-Man" alone.  So, rather than drag out the process for almost a year, I'm going to up the time frame to twice a week:  once on Monday and once on Friday.  I'm going to shoot to have the new comic reviews posted on Wednesdays, but my comics don't come in a reliably-consistent fashion, so that date might slip.  But, it's definitely Spidey Mondays and Fridays here at "(Un)Timely Comics."  Thanks all four of you for reading!  Now, we return to our regularly-scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment