Monday, April 25, 2011

A Programming Note

OK, so, I've just recently achieved my goal of getting current on "Amazing Spider-Man."  Woot!  It took around three months and over 100 issues, but I made it.  I realized, however, that, if I posted in chronological order, you'd get the posts about Slott's current run on "Amazing" sometime in, like, September.  As such, on Spidey Monday and Friday for the next two weeks, I'm going to post the posts I wrote about the current run.  "Big Time" starts today with the Hobgoblin arc, followed by "Revenge of the Spider-Slayers" on Friday, "No One Dies" next Monday, and the Human Torch memorial issue the following Friday.  Then, my Spidey review (which will continue to be stand-alone) will appear on Wednesdays with the other new comics.  Thank you for your attention.  May God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment