Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On Spider-Man and Nova posts

OK, so, I finally entered the 21st century and spent some time last night scheduling my backlog of Spidey posts to appear every Monday and Friday at 10:00 am.  We're probably good until, like, January at this point.  In addition to the Spidey back issues, I've also started recapping the recent "Nova" series, including the various related side events.  I've already posted on "Annihilation," and I'll be starting "Annihilation:  Conquest" shortly.  "War of Kings," "Realm of Kings," and "Thanos Imperative" are on deck.  These posts should appear Wednesdays at 10:00 am (if I can get my act together).  Everything else will continue on its totally haphazard usual time frame.  Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment