Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Comics: "Avengers vs. X-Men" Edition #15

Avengers #30:  OMG, this issue is awful.  I never wanted to hear Spider-Woman talk about her period.  Bendis somehow manages to...I mean, he...you know, I can't even do it.  Given the fact that Hawkeye and Spider-Woman are involved in the attack on Cyclops and Emma Frost depicted on the first two pages of this issue, I'm going to pretend that it was just a hypothetical exploration of the possibility that Hawkeye and Spider-Women weren't part of the events of "Avengers vs. X-Men" #11 and instead tried to keep order while everyone was distracted.  I'm not even going to mention the fat that we also have pet peeve #2 here, since we at no point see the duo leading some sort of rag-tag team of survivors of an apocalypse, as seemingly depicted on the cover.  La la la.  None of it ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment