Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wolverine and the X-Men #20 (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

The good news is that this issue doesn't feature the Kiddie Hellfire Club.  The bad news is that it's still not all that interesting.

I didn't read "Uncanny X-Force," so I'm still perplexed by why we have a de-aged Messianic Angel running around the School.  Aaron tries to explain it here, but I still find myself wondering how long it's going to be until they give up the ghost and just bring back his memory.  As such, I just find it hard to take this Angel seriously, which means that I spent most of this issue rolling my eyes.

The only interesting development in this issue is whether Mystique is working for Scott's Brotherhood or on her own.  Unfortunately, I'm not bound to be happier next issue, given that the Kiddie Hellfire Club appears to be returning.  With Iceman and Kitty now appearing in "All-New X-Men," I'm really starting to wonder why I'm still getting this series, particularly now that Broo has faded into the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment