Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A+X #2 (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

OK, these issues are really just meant to be fun, so, generally, I don't think I'll be reviewing them.  I mean, the Black Widow/Rogue story was super-fun, but it's not really going to change the world.  But, I do want to comment on how much I loved the Iron Man/Kitty story.  I was of course excited when I saw that Peter David wrote it and it totally met my expectations.  I just love that Tony realized that he really wanted Kitty to come work for him.  If the post-"Avengers vs. X-Men" world means that we're finally going to see synergies that readers have always thought existed but that Marvel never explored, I am really excited to see where we go.  With every issue of "Marvel NOW!" I feel like Marvel is really creating the unified universe that it always claimed to have but never achieved due to stove-piping their titles into groups.  Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment