Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Avengers #4 (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

Ugh.  I'm trying to hang in there with "New Avengers," but, honestly, Hickman is not making it easy.

I mean, I get where he's going for most of this issue.  The Illuminati go to their respective corners and try to develop ways to destroy worlds that could incur into our dimension.  Sure.  But, when they travel to the most recent world to make an incursion, they discover that Galactus (or Galaktus, as he's known in that universe) is in the process of destroying it.  So, why in God's name would they stop him?  They need that world destroyed.  If Galaktus doesn't destroy it, they will.  So, why shoot one of your arrows if you don't have to do so?  It makes no sense and Hickman does nothing to try to explain it.

Ugh.  I'm not sure how much more of this series I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment