Thursday, November 14, 2013

Infinity #4 (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

I get the sense that this issue was important in terms of the story that Hickman is telling, but I'm not entirely sure why.  Sure, Thor killed a Builder.  He did so by hurling Mjolnir through a sun and using it to slay the Builder.  Unless Thor is going to have time to do that with every single Builder, I don't see what exactly changed here.  The Builders still have a galactic armada, right?  Isn't that still going to prove to be a problem?  Also, I'm not sure why Black Bolt "activated" all the Inhumans.  What did it have to do with Thanos searching for his son?  Thanos seems to know who his son is, so I don't think the plan was just to create more Inhumans to confuse him, right?  I've been more or less pleasantly surprised by this series, but I feel like Hickman missed a beat here.

** (two of five stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment