Sunday, December 15, 2013

Amazing X-Men #1 (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

OMFG, I totally squeeed when Angelica met Bobby and I want them to start making adorable water babies as soon as humanly possible.  I don't care how ridiculous it is that we're talking about a story where the X-Men storm Heaven to rescue Nightcrawler as he defends Heaven from Azazel.  I don't care how absurd it is that Azazel would somehow have managed to waltz into Heaven to steal souls for no reason in particular and with nary an archangel to stop him.  I also don't care that Bobby isn't really all that attractive in his ice form, so Angelica's sudden lust for him makes little sense.  Who cares?  Firestar and Iceman!  If Spider-Man appears and calls them his amazing friends, I will die from sheer and total joy.

** (two of five stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment