Thursday, May 14, 2015

Uncanny Avengers #3 (HERE BE SPOILERS!)

Honestly, I just have zero interest in the story that Remender is telling here.  The High Evolutionary created Pietro and Wanda?  Why?  If the goal was to trial run their powers to create Luminous, why he did he chose such divergent powers like chaos magic and super-speed?  Does Luminous need those specific powers to further some sort of plan?  Also, are we really supposed to believe that someone so inexperienced could use those powers better than Pietro and Wanda can?  I don't care how brutish Counter-Earth is, she can't possible be a veteran of as many battles as they are.  Also, I just don't get the Low Evolutionary business?  How is he "unperfect?"  (This joke flew way over my head, by the way.  If anyone understood it, let me know.)  I just don't know what I'm supposed to think about any of it.  

* (one of five stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment