Friday, December 21, 2012

A Brief Note on the Next Few Weeks

It's been a little slow around here on the blog because life outside the blog has been anything but slow.  I just wrapped up finals last week and have been enjoying a mostly Internet-free vacation this week.  I've got a backlog of books to attack when I get to my folks' house for Christmas, so you should be getting pretty frequent posts starting next week.  But, since I'm not returning to Boston (and my LCS) until the end of January, once I get through the backlog, I won't have any new books to review.  The good news is that I plan on resuming my "Spider-Man 2099" project.  Hopefully that'll satisfy my comics craving until I return to Boston where I'll have six weeks (!) of comics waiting for me!

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling, with the way life has a way of sneaking up on you and screwing up your plans, JW. I just got back to my blog after a week-long hiatus, thankfully I have JT there to pick up the slack for me. As always, I'll be looking forward to whatever you post, whenever you post it, and any comments you leave at my blog, as you are easily one of my favorite bloggers. Have a great holiday season, and enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all definitely spiraled there for a while. I'm just getting current on your blog and saw JT's post about the health problems. Hope you're feeling better and that you were able to have a good holiday. It's a tough time of year not to be feeling your best. I'm looking forward to getting through my stack of "Marvel NOW!" issues so that I can discuss them with you guys!

    ReplyDelete