Monday, July 27, 2020

The End of Paternity Leave

I'm back!  We're now a family of five, dog included.  My paternity leave from comics, so to speak, coincided with the comics industry's coronavirus pause, so I'm only 150 comics behind, not 200+.  It helped that I pared down my pull list a few months ago, reducing my superhero comics to long-time favorites like Captain America, Spider-Man, and the X-Men.  However, I found that I missed these comics less than I did the non-superhero ones, such as "Die," "Undiscovered Country," or "The Weatherman."  As such, I'm returning to blogging with a new approach.  I'll stay current on what I'm calling the top-shelf comics, the ones that I really missed during my leave.  For the rest -- mostly the superhero comics -- I'll read them once I'm current on the top-shelf ones.  In terms of formatting, Blogger updated itself while I was gone, and I'm one of many people having issues with the fonts.  Hopefully they'll fix it soon, but, in the meantime, you'll notice a change in the new posts.  Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment